If you know of any EHS job openings that might be of interest to our members, email the info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amerisure is currently recruiting for a Risk Management/Loss Control Consultant to join our team remote in the Greater Orlando / I-4 Corridor area.
Performs insurance risk management surveys on moderate to complex risk, to attain policy holder risk improvement through reduction of safety hazards. Promotes markets and otherwise advances the Company through relationships with their dedicated Partners for Success® (PFS) Agency and their clients.
- Execute consultative risk management surveys at policyholders’ premises and develop loss prevention program recommendations based on observations made during the survey.
- Collaborate with underwriters to provide risk management risk recommendations and participate with underwriting and claims in moderate to complex risk new business acquisition and account retention.
- Conduct training sessions for the policyholder in loss prevention techniques.
- Promote markets and otherwise advances the Company through relationships with their dedicated agency and their clients.
- Serve as an advisor to dedicated PFS agent(s) on risk management matters.
Fortune 500 growing Leader in its industry is searching for an EHS professional with a heavy Safety background in the Tampa / St. Petersburg area. 3-5 years and BS preferred in Sciences, Engineering, Safety or related. Must have effective communication and strong leadership skills. Position will report to the site EHS Manager and will be part of an EHS team for this single site. Our client can provide room to grow within EHS locally, regionally, or other sites. Excellent base as well as annual bonus and relocation assistance is available.
Please send an MS Word or PDF version of your resume to Tom Harrell at email@example.com