If you know of any EHS job openings that might be of interest to our members, email the info to email@example.com.
|POSITION TITLE||SAFETY MANAGER|
|JOB CLASSIFICATION||FULL-TIME / EXEMPT|
TransPremier, LLC. serves Florida’s leading road construction contractors with integrated milling, road clean-up, material hauling, and equipment mobilization services that prioritize safety, integrity, and eco-consciousness.Our people, experience, integrity, and priority of safety make us Central Florida’s leading asphalt hauling company.TransPremier has helped build America since 2000 and is committed to offering only the highest caliber of road development services in the market.
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position based at our Orlando, FL location. TransPremier offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401(k) and paid vacation. TransPremier is a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Safety Manager evaluates and executes current health and safety plans in the workplace and develops new plans as needed. This position evaluates current and future practices, procedures, regulations, and activities throughout the company. The position assesses, identifies, and mitigates risk in adherence to the established safety culture. The safety manger is responsible for establishing policies that will create, promote and maintain a safe workplace to ensure that all operations are conducted in a safe, efficient, and responsible manner without any accidents, injuries, fatalities, environmental issues or fleet/property damage. Must have a strong knowledge in DOT, DOL, OSHA, FMCSA, and EPA laws and regulations. The ideal candidate is patient, has strong leadership, and can communicate efficiently in English and Spanish. The ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary workforce is essential. Manager must maintain an efficient flow and collaboration of information between customers, management, and all operational personnel; thus, ensuring that operations are meeting customers’ satisfaction while always adhering TransPremier’s, its customers’, and local safety and environmental policies and laws.
QUALIFICATIONS / MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be flexible with schedules and locations, and to work weekends, evenings, or holidays as needed.
- Ability to solve practical and analytical problems.
- Ability to provide detailed reports and develop safety procedures.
- Climbing, stooping, bending, squatting, lifting, stretching, pulling, and driving.
- Good hearing and verbal skills.
- May require sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Vision abilities (with correction) include close, distance, peripheral, depth and the ability to focus.
- An elevated level of awareness to surroundings and environment.
- Proper use of supplied PPE is required always as occasional exposure to environmental, occupational may be present, including but not limited to: dust, fumes, uneven terrain, flammable materials, oil, grease, curing compounds, gasoline, diesel fuel and ready mixed concrete, etc.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bilingual is a must. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amerisure is currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Management/Loss Control Consultant to join our Atlanta, GA team.
Performs insurance risk management surveys on complex risk, to attain policy holder risk improvement through reduction of safety hazards. Promotes markets and otherwise advances the Company through relationships with their exclusive or dedicated Partners for Success® (PFS) Agency and their clients.
- Execute consultative risk management surveys at policyholders’ premises and develop loss prevention program recommendations based on observations made during the survey.
- Collaborate with underwriters to provide risk management risk recommendations and participate with underwriting and claims in complex risk new business acquisition and account retention.
- Conduct training sessions for the policyholder in loss prevention techniques.
- Promote markets and otherwise advances the Company through relationships with their exclusive or dedicated agency and their clients.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to assigned PFS agent(s) on risk management matters.
- Mentor and train other risk management consultants.
- Must have bachelor’s degree, preferably in risk management or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in safety, risk management, loss control or risk engineering
- Travel includes up to 3 overnights per month.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive relationships and partnerships within department, across the organization and with external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Construction and or manufacturing expertise preferred.
- CSP, ARM or CHSM designation preferred.
Amerisure also has openings for Risk Management Consultants in the Denver, CO area and the Austin, TX area
Edward S. Sowers, Jr., CSP, CHSP | Risk Management Service Specialist – Central & South Region
5426 Bay Center Drive, Ste. 200
Tampa, FL 33609 | amerisure.com727.519.8982 (mobile
Senior Corporate Director of Safety, Naples, FL or Remote Job # 1471
Our client, Herc Rentals, is recruiting for a Corporate Director of Environmental, Health and Safety in Naples, FL. This is a full-time position as an employee of our client and offers the potential to work remotely. https://youtu.be/7fGOYf29C40
The incumbent will be responsible to establish the vision of what safety means to the workforce and drive that vision throughout the company. They will be responsible for the development and management of proactive safety programs and procedures and the overall direction and oversight of EHS programs, strategy, and staff activities along with related organizational performance standards to support the organization.
This is the top Occupational Safety position within the organization
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering, Business, Industrial Management or related discipline
- 10 or more years of EHS management experience, with a large multilocation organization
- Experience with operations throughout North America
- Demonstrated success in developing and utilizing leading and lagging KPIs resulting in driving health and safety metrics lower in a Behavior Based Safety environment
- Demonstrated success managing large DOT regulated fleet
- Demonstrated experience management Workers’ Comp programs
- Demonstrated success as a change agent
Additional Preferred (not required) Competencies:
- 15 or more years of EHS management experience with a large multilocation organization
- Professional Certification (GSP, ASP, CSP, CIH, COSS, MSP, CSD, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- MBA or Master’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or related discipline
- Partner with leadership at all levels of the organization to establish a vision and strategy for a proactive safety culture
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Align corporate and local EHS goals and strategies
- Lead, develop and manage EHS staff members
- Design EHS audits and inspections to drive a true culture of safety
- Build and maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiative regarding EHS policies and programs
- Manage budgetary responsibilities
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Lead the development of employee training programs regarding EHS behaviors and compliance
The information listed above is a summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skillsets, and experiences are needed.
This is just ONE of over 30 current EHS positions we are recruiting for nationwide; many are confidential and not listed on our website. Follow our job announcements at https://lnkd.in/eFVKAnc and Twitter.com/Consentium or our LinkedIn Work Group at https://lnkd.in/e2ZG-Mj
Refer a friend or client and be eligible for our REFERRAL BONUS that will pay you or your favorite charity. Details can be found at https://www.consentiumsearch.com/giving-back
There is never any fee or contract for a candidate. All fees are paid by our corporate clients who have hired us to find you!
Response Instructions: Apply by clicking below. Due to candidate volume, we ask, no phone calls please, however if you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please call 973-577-7575
Consentium Search is a niche professional search and recruiting firm committed to sourcing and recruiting exceptional professionals for our corporate clients’ EHS jobs.
Consentium Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Recruiting Firm. Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran candidates and all interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their credentials.
#EHSJobs #SafetyJobs #EnvironmentalJobs #OSHA #EPA #DEP #SafetyRecruiter #EHSrecruiter @ConsentiumSearch @Consentium #Safetyheadhunter #EHSheadhunter #EnvironmentalRecruiter #EnvironmentalHeadhunter “Occupational Safety” “Occupational Health and Hygiene” “Environmental Engineering” “EHS jobs” “Environmental jobs” “Environmental Manager jobs” “Environmental Engineer jobs” “Environmental Specialist jobs” “Environmental Scientist jobs” “Environmental Director jobs” “Environmental Vice President jobs” “Environmental & Safety Manager jobs” “EH&S Director jobs” “EH&S Specialist jobs” “Air Quality jobs” “Air Specialist jobs” “Industrial Hygiene jobs” “Industrial Hygienist jobs” “Occupational Health jobs” “Process Safety Management jobs” “Process Safety Engineer jobs” “PSM jobs” “Safety jobs” “Construction Safety jobs” “Safety Manager jobs” “Safety Director jobs” “Safety Training jobs” “Ergonomics jobs” “Ergonomist jobs” “Toxicology jobs” “Product Safety jobs” “Product Stewardship jobs” “Environmental Technician jobs” “Industrial Hygiene Technician jobs” “Safety Technician jobs” “EHS Internship jobs” “Entry level EHS jobs”