Senior Safety Consultant
Posted: Oct 03, 2019
Our client is recruiting for a full-time Senior Safety Consultant in Ft. Myers, FL, job 1255 at www.consentiumsearch.com/careerportal/#/jobs/1255 This is a full-time position as an employee of our client and relocation assistance is offered within the US
This is just ONE of the over 30 current EHS positions we are recruiting for nationwide, many of which are confidential and not listed on our website.
Follow our job announcements at Twitter.com/Consentium or sign into LinkedIn and join our Work Group at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4547482/
There is never any fee or contract for a candidate. All fees are paid by our corporate clients who have hired us to find you!
The incumbent will be responsible for the management and overall direction and oversight of EHS programs, strategy, and staff activities along with related organizational performance standards to support the facility.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering, Business, Industrial Management or related discipline
- Five (5) or more years of EHS management experience, preferably in manufacturing or machine design environments or in forensic consulting
- Demonstrated success in developing and utilizing leading and lagging KPIs resulting in driving health and safety metrics lower
Additional Preferred (not required) Competencies:
- EHS related consulting experience
- Experience providing expert testimony
- Seven (7) or more years of EHS management experience in manufacturing environments
- Professional Certification or Licensure (PE, CSP, CIH, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- MBA or Master’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or related discipline
- Transferrable Book of Business
- Partnering with and supporting projects at client locations usually in conjunction with the lead consultant for that client
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local Safety regulations
- Lead accident / incident investigations to determine if remedial action is required
- Evaluate root causes of client incidents
- Lead EHS audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Assist clients to maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Lead employee training programs regarding EHS behaviors and compliance
The information listed above is a summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skillsets, and experiences are needed.
Response Instructions: Qualified candidates can apply via our website consentiumsearch.com or by clicking this link www.consentiumsearch.com/careerportal/#/jobs/1255 If the link does not work, please copy and paste it into your browser. Due to candidate volume, we ask, no phone calls please, however if you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please call 973-577-7575
Consentium Search is a niche professional search and recruiting firm committed to sourcing and recruiting exceptional professionals for our corporate clients’ EHS jobs.
Consentium Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Recruiting Firm. Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran candidates and all interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their credentials.
Keywords: #EHSJobs, #EHSCareers, @EHSCareers, #SafetyJobs, #EnvironmentalJobs, #OSHA, #EPA, #DEP, #SafetyRecruiter, #EHSrecruiter, @ConsentiumSearch, @Consentium, #Safetyheadhunter, #EHSheadhunter, #EnvironmentalRecruiter, #EnvironmentalHeadhunter
John McBride, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Director, National Recruiting
Consentium Search LLC
“Tying the Best Companies to the Best Talent”
LinkedIn Group for our Job Postings: linkedin.com/groups/4547482
Proud member of:
American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP)
National Safety Council (NSC)
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals (ATAP)