Free OSHA Training – COVID-19 and the American Workforce: Fact vs. Fiction Tuesday, June 9, 2020 1:00:00 PM EDT – 2:30:00 PM EDT
Posted: Jun 03, 2020
OSHA, Wage and Hour and EEOC are proud to bring you a webinar on COVID-19 and the American Workforce: Fact vs. Fiction. Please join us to learn about COVID-19 and:
• How to Develop a Safety & Health Program for Prevention of COVID-19
• OSHA standards to protect workers exposed to COVID-19
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
– Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA)
– Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act (EFMLEA)
• Guidance that can help employers implement strategies to navigate the impact of COVID-19 in the workplace.
Vergie Bain, Elaine McArthur, Ariel Rivera MaldonadoVergie Bain is the Compliance Assistance Specialist, CAS, in the Ft. Lauderdale Area Office of OSHA. Elaine McArthur is the Outreach and Education Coordinator for the EEOC Miami District Office. Ariel Rivera Maldonado is the Community Outreach and Resource Planning Specialist (CORPS) for the WHD Miami District Office.
Register today space is limited!
You can register for this event at https://dolwhd.cosocloud.com/ffcra305/event/event_info.html.
Once you have registered, event login information will be emailed to you.