Amerisure is currently recruiting for a Risk Management/Loss Control Consultant to join our team remote in the Greater Orlando / I-4 Corridor area.
Performs insurance risk management surveys on moderate to complex risk, to attain policy holder risk improvement through reduction of safety hazards. Promotes markets and otherwise advances the Company through relationships with their dedicated Partners for Success® (PFS) Agency and their clients.
- Execute consultative risk management surveys at policyholders’ premises and develop loss prevention program recommendations based on observations made during the survey.
- Collaborate with underwriters to provide risk management risk recommendations and participate with underwriting and claims in moderate to complex risk new business acquisition and account retention.
- Conduct training sessions for the policyholder in loss prevention techniques.
- Promote markets and otherwise advances the Company through relationships with their dedicated agency and their clients.
- Serve as an advisor to dedicated PFS agent(s) on risk management matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management or a related field, preferred
- CSP, ARM or CHSM designation, preferred.
- 2 years of experience in safety, risk management or engineering.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive relationships and partnerships within department, across the organization and with external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel daily within assigned region, which includes driving between local and long distance locations.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Email Ed Sowers for Consideration : ESowers@amerisure.com